Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Favourite discoveries or exercises: Learning exactly what a blog is, Rss feeds, wikis, image generators have been some interesting discoveries.

Assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?: I am still totally amazed by what is available on the net and this program has certainly opened my eyes to what is actually available to have fun and to assist my learning.

Take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me?: Some useful sites, for instance image generator, flickr, online productivity web-based applications, learning about mashups and that they are freely available to the world wide internet community.

Do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?: Having more Australian content/links would be great. Some problems with links/podcasts no longer being current/available. Although some tasks were time consuming, I have learnt about a lot of useful resources/applications which could be relevant to my work.


This whole program is a great introduction to the tip of the iceberg that is the internet and all that is available. I have become more confident in my knowledge in how these programs work, their content and their usefulness and just what is out there on the internet for work or play. It seem limitless to what can be achieved just using a computer and its applications to keep clients, staff and the general public informed in whatever their area of study, work or interests are.

No comments:

Post a Comment